From 17th to 19th of July the Business Design Center will host Bella Vita Expo, Italian Food & Wine Expo in London
The fair aims to facilitate the interaction between Italian producers of gastronomic specialties and international professionals of the Food & Beverage industry, through this international trade show entirely dedicated to the ‘Excellence of Made in Italy‘.
The Bellavita Theatre stage will host:
- Live events
- Cooking Experiences with Celebrities
- Professional Wine Tasting sessions
- Workshops with leading Buyers and Professionals in the sector
- An experience of the unique food and beverage traditions of Italian regions
Bellavita Expo 2016 will include returning themes and new features including:
- 3 days packed with exciting events (2 days Trade-only, 1 day for the general public to share and enjoy)
Buyers will be able to arrange B2B meetings with the exhibitors directly through our portal
- The highly-anticipated Bellavita Awards 2016 – An exclusive awards event for the very best in Italian Food & Wine. The awards will include: selections and tastings, as well as featuring a very special jury hand-picked by Bellavita as the experts of the field to award the finest products of 2016 exhibitors.
Nearly 6800 attendees are expected to join in this Trade Show, Fair and Exhibition.